Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Stand Still or I'll squeeze your arm.

I heard some rude words (see title) from my son's mouth this morning...
and tuned in to learn what the kids were up to in Annika's room.
I had to wonder whether Eric has heard me talk like this. Of course I wouldn't threaten to squeeze arms, but I probably use that ugly tone. I cringed at the thought. What do they learn from me when I'm being crabby??! oh.
All was quiet, until I heard a sweet singsong voice cajole, "This would be so much easier if you would stand still..."
I had to figure out what they were doing.

this is what I found:

Eric informed me that he was doing Annika's hair and would leave them in while her hair got longer.
Since he appeared to have things well in hand, I returned to the kitchen with a smile in my heart.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. erm...

    porque esta escibando en mi blog con un otra linguna? No se como leer nada de los palabras, pero creo que veo "blog(ul)" alla.

    voy a pon eso en babelfish y veo como decir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO CUTE! I DO HOPE HE DECIDES ON ANOTHER CAREER CHOICE THOUGH. PAPA

    ReplyDelete