Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jumping Into a New Era!



Well, I did it. I sent my babies off to school. I was a puddle most of last night and half of this morning.










































My verse, which I recited all day and asked my family to pray for me:
Philippians 4:4-7
Rejoice in the Lord always; I will say it again: Rejoice! (yes I did clap-clap)
Let your gentleness be evident to all; the Lord is near. To not be anxious about anything, but in everything through prayer and petition, and with thankfulness, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.


I rearranged Eric's room while he was gone. A new room for the new era. His bed is lofted now. It's pretty cool. I found some precious things to weep over while cleaning out under his bed. It was an appropriately cathartic project to tackle. He loves his new room! He loves his new class! God is Good! All the time!!















Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. They look like little school kids with their shorts, socks and tennies!! TOO CUTE!! I wish I could talk to them about their thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big they look in the picture! I love Annika's headband, she looks like a mini Bee! : )

    ReplyDelete