Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Easter! and Fourth of July! and Birthday! and Halloween!

I have no excuse for not updating. We've had a blast of wonderful and photogenic events since this last volcano. I could smugly say that I just have better things to do than update my blog, but we all know that's not entirely true. I HAVE been trying to stay off of facebook, which basically means keeping my laptop shut. So that's kinda part of it.

For Halloween we were the Ice Family. CJ was the Ice King, Bee was the Snow Queen, Annika was the Snow Princess, and Eric was Ice Man.

Lots of glitter and blue accents. Gorgeous dresses which were hand-me-downs from RebeccaMarie. We went trick-or-treating with Miles (karate kid!) and Ella (princess!) and James (James!) and Jen (Jen!). Then we met up with Grandma (Williamina Shakespeare!) and hit the Fall Festival at North Haven Church.

Here's some photos of the Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment