Sunday, April 19, 2009

I guess I blog about races.



Okay I truly do lots of other things besides running races. I just realized that I hadn't entered anything since the last race so it prompted me to post a new one. That and Fawnda was on my case about it. :) I ran a 10k with my dear friend Amy O...it was the first time we had ever run together, after 5 years of friendship and an equally long agreement that "we should really run together sometime." Finally we ran together...and we have the ugly shirts to prove it.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you back on the blog! I am glad that I can influence you in some ways! : )

    Fawnda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have good titles for your posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilove to read your blog. It's like hearing a great story. Congrats on the race

    Papa

    ReplyDelete